Selling Partner API new features, bug fixes, and change log.
- Updated for new createShippingLabels synchronous operation that creates shipping labels for a purchase order and returns the labels. Note that the
createShippingLabelsoperation does not have any sandbox support at this time.
- Updated for production and dynamic sandbox support for all of the equivalent Vendor Direct Fulfillment Shipping V1 operations.
- Updated for the following restricted operations to support Vendor Direct Fulfillment Shipping API v2021-12-28:
- Updated Inventory Ledger Report (GET_LEDGER_DETAIL_VIEW_DATA) now includes a new
eventTypefilter to filter on particular warehouse events.
- New VAT Calculation Service Guide provides developers in EU marketplaces with guidance for Amazon’s VAT Calculation Service.
- New Solicitations API v1 Use Case Guide covers the Selling Partner API for Solicitations (Solicitations API) which helps you build applications that let sellers send consistent, high-quality solicitations to buyers.
- New Messaging API v1 Use Case Guide discusses the Messaging API.
- New URL encoding guide explains how to encode URLs to avoid errors with SKUs.
- Updated Vendor Direct Fulfillment Dynamic Sandbox Guide includes support for Vendor Direct Fulfillment Shipping v2021-12-28 operations. Note that the createShippingLabels operation does not have any sandbox support at this time.
- Improvements to the Orders API in support of Easy Ship shipments.
- Updated for new
getRangeSlotCapacityoperation that provides capacity slots in a format similar to availability records.
- Updated for new
getFixedSlotCapacityoperation that provides fixed capacity slots.
- New Catalog Items API version 2022-04-01 improves the API experience and addresses developer feedback with the following changes:
- Added identifier-based searches to the
searchCatalogItemsoperation, enabling batch-like requests with up to 20 identifiers per request (ASINs, UPCs, EANs, etc.)
dimensionsdata set, providing normalized item and package dimensions
- Added display names for product category, product subcategory, and browse classification
- Expanded identifying attributes to item summaries (item classification, package quantity, part number, website display group)
- Added browse classifications and website display groups to sales ranks
getCatalogItemoperations to use the same data sets, including
relationshipsto allow for multiple relationship types to be represented, such as package hierarchies
- Added variation theme details (name to the relationships details)
- Added identifier-based searches to the
- Added a
processingDirectiveparameter that lets you pass additional information to the subscription to control the processing of notifications. This parameter is used by the
- Updated the
ANY_OFFER_CHANGEDnotification to support filtering notifications to only specific
marketplaceIds, and limiting notifications to one every five or ten minute interval.
- Updated to include support for the Purchase Shield program that manages regulated orders in the UK. Regulated orders are a limited set of orders that fulfill products requiring a prescription (pet medication, prescription contacts, and prescription glasses). Two new operations have been added:
IsAccessPointOrderattribute to support identifying MFN (fulfilled by seller) orders that have been shipped to access point (AP) hubs.
- Updated for new
getMyFeesEstimatesoperation that retrieves product fee estimates for a list of products and marketplaces.
- Updated for new
getListingOffersBatchoperations that retrieve product pricing and offer information in a list for products.
- New EPR Monthly Report, EPR Quarterly Report, and EPR Annual Reports report types include data on the Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) declarations for service providers in France and Germany to help sellers maintain compliance with EU regulations.
- New Easy Ship API helps you build applications that help sellers manage and ship Amazon Easy Ship orders.
- Updated FBA Inventory API for global availability and released new FBA Inventory Use Case Guide.
PRICING_HEALTHnotification is sent whenever a seller offer is ineligible to be the Featured Offer (Buy Box offer) because of an uncompetitive price.
FulfillmentChannelproperty in the
ORDER_STATUS_CHANGEnotification that allows you to filter order status change notifications based on whether the order is fulfilled by Amazon (AFN) or fulfilled by seller (MFN).
- New Vendor Direct Fulfillment Orders API v2021-12-28 provides programmatic access to a direct fulfillment vendor's order data. This v2021-12-28 release adds support for dynamic sandbox testing.
- New Vendor Direct Fulfillment Sandbox Test Data API v2021-10-28 provides programmatic access to vendor direct fulfillment sandbox test data.
- New Vendor Direct Fulfillment Shipping API v2021-12-28 reference provides programmatic access to a direct fulfillment vendor's shipping data. This v2021-12-28 release adds support for dynamic sandbox testing.
- New Vendor Direct Fulfillment Transactions API v2021-12-28 provides programmatic access to a direct fulfillment vendor's transaction status. This v2021-12-28 release adds support for dynamic sandbox testing.
- New Vendor Direct Fulfillment Dynamic Sandbox Guide introduces the available dynamic sandbox operations for the Vendor Direct Fulfillment APIs.
- New Vendor Retail Analytics Reports Migration Guide that explains changes to the vendor retail analytics reports and provides steps for migration.
buyerRequestedCancelparameter provides information on whether a buyer requested order cancellation and reason for cancellation.
- New Sales and Traffic Business Report helps you manage your analytics better by providing key sales performance metrics such as ordered product sales, revenue, units ordered, and claim amount, as well as page traffic metrics such as page views and buy box percentage of the seller’s entire catalog of items aggregated by date and ASIN. This report requires the Brand Analytics Selling Partner API role which is now available to all sellers.
- New Coupons Performance Report helps you optimize your promotions and adjust your advertising strategies. The report includes campaign-level details (total clips, redemptions) and coupon-level details (start/end date, clips, redemptions, and budget information). Available to vendors who have the Brand Analytics Selling Partner API role.
- New Vendor Sales Report helps you manage your inventory better by providing key retail sales metrics such as ordered/shipped revenue and units. Data is reported at the aggregate level across a vendor's catalog of items and at the ASIN level across DAY, WEEK, MONTH, QUARTER, and YEAR reporting periods. Available to vendors who have the Brand Analytics Selling Partner API role.
- New Vendor Traffic Report helps you manage your inventory better by providing key retail traffic metrics such as detail page views. Data is reported at the aggregate level across a vendor's catalog of items and at the ASIN level across DAY, WEEK, MONTH, QUARTER, and YEAR reporting periods. Available to vendors who have the Brand Analytics Selling Partner API role.
- New Vendor Forecasting Report helps you manage your inventory better by providing forward looking mean, P70, P80, and P90 weekly customer demand forecasts. The forecasting system produces forecasts for an ASIN at various P-levels, also known as confidence levels. If you are setting a forecasting P-level of .80 ("P80"), it means that there is an 80% probability customer demand will not exceed the weekly forecasted units. Data is reported at the ASIN level for the most recent weekly forecast generation date. Available to vendors who have the Brand Analytics Selling Partner API role.
- New Vendor Inventory Health Report 2.0 helps you manage your inventory better by providing inventory and operational health metrics such as sellable on hand units and vendor confirmation rate. Data is reported at the aggregate level across a vendor's catalog of items and at the ASIN level across week, month, quarter, and year reporting periods. Available to vendors who have the Brand Analytics Selling Partner API role.
Documentation update for Invoice data reports
- Flat File VAT Invoice Data Report and XML VAT Invoice Data Report are now available in documentation. These reports are for sellers enrolled in Amazon’s VAT Calculation Service and who opt to upload their own invoices.
New Migration Hub page aggregates all Amazon MWS to Selling Partner API migration-related timelines, planned deprecation dates, and resources into a single reference page.
New Selling Partner API Blog site includes articles from Amazon Solutions Architects and API experts covering a range of topics including customer stories, migration, best practices, tips and tricks, and much more.
- New error code
PRODUCTASSURANCE_SAFETYDOCUMENTATIONreturned for non-compliant products that do not have safety compliance documentation. This error code is returned for the following operations:
buyerTaxInformationattribute for the Turkey Marketplace. This attribute includes business tax information when the buyer is a business.
- New Order Status Change notification is sent whenever there is a change in the status of order availability.
- New FBA Manage Inventory Health Report helps you manage your inventory better by providing a consolidated view across your sales (7, 30, 60, and 90 days), shipment statuses (working, received, and shipped), estimated storage and long-term storage fees, and aged and excess units. This report includes metrics across sales, inbound, estimated fees, and recommended actions.
- New On Demand Stock Transfer Report that provides transaction level information like invoice value, invoice number, tax rate, and Goods and Services Tax Identification Numbers (GSTINs) for interstate movement transactions.
- Updated documentation with additional migration guidance and resources, including the Selling Partner API (SP-API) Video Series on YouTube for step-by-step migration assistance and the Selling Partner API on AWS Quick Start for configuring IAM resources and deploying SP-API on the AWS Cloud.
If you didn't see your question or the answer didn't resolve the issue you're encountering, open a Support Case and we'll help you troubleshoot.