This blog describes how to use Postman to create a custom monitoring dashboard for Selling Partner API (SP-API) apps. The monitoring feature in Postman allows you to set up regular, automated checks on your API endpoints and provides a convenient and effective way to keep track of the health and performance of the API.
Creating a custom monitoring dashboard can help you simplify the following tasks:
- Automate periodic SP-API app health and performance checks
- Receive outage notifications promptly
- Identify API specification response changes
- Test complex, multi-step workflows
- Gain visibility into API performance over time and identify trends
Read the full article on the Selling Partner API Blog.