Starting March 1, 2023, Send to Amazon will replace the send/replenish inventory workflow for API-created shipments for all sellers.
Shipments that have been created, viewed, or edited using Send to Amazon cannot be viewed or edited via API. This includes shipments that have been created or edited via API in the past.
Selling partners may contact you for support. You should make clear to them that once they use Send to Amazon with a shipment, they can no longer use an API-based method to view or edit the shipment.
This change applies to the following marketplaces:
- The United States
- United Kingdom
- The Netherlands
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- United Arab Emirates
Developers with applications that create and edit FBA shipments are affected by this change.
If you have an application that is affected by this change, be sure to:
- Adjust your shipment creation and update workflow to align with Send to Amazon
- Ensure all required fields are transmitted to Send to Amazon when your seller starts to edit on Send to Amazon
- Be aware that your sellers will not be able to use your application to make further edits to shipments that have been edited in Send to Amazon
- Provide feedback through Developer Support and account managers
Learn more about FBA shipment creation changes to Send to Amazon.