Amazon Selling Partner API Guard (Selling Partner API Guard) is a serverless application that scans Amazon Web Services (AWS) data to assess security compliance with Amazon’s Data Protection Policy. It leverages custom scan rules built with AWS Security services to look for security gaps, and then returns a findings report with clear remediation recommendations after 24 hours.
Selling Partner API Guard provides the following key features:
- Reduces manual effort by creating automatic self-service security audits
- Quickly assesses and maintains your security compliance
- Automatically stores findings in a secure read-only Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) bucket
- Downloads and shares reports with your stakeholders
Developers can access Selling Partner API Guard through the Develop Apps page of Seller Central. To get there, follow these steps:
- Sign in to Seller Central.
- From the top-left menu, choose Partner Network.
- Choose Develop Apps.
For a video overview of Selling Partner API Guard, refer to the Selling Partner API Guard Video.
For more information, refer to the Amazon Selling Partner API Guard Implementation Guide, or create a Developer Support case.