Welcome to the Selling Partner API Blog. Here you'll find articles from Amazon Solutions Architects and API experts covering a range of topics including customer stories, migration, best practices, tips and tricks, and much more.
- Guidance to address key security controls in SP-API integration
Guidance for developers to address ten key security controls when integrating with Selling Partner API and correlation of these controls to the applicable Data Protection Policy (DPP).
- Automate your SP-API calls using Java SDK
Tutorial to automate your SP-API calls with Java SDK with Login with Amazon (LWA) token exchange and authentication.
- Getting started with Selling Partner API for vendors
Summary of the APIs available for vendors on Selling Partner API and information on how to get started using the Selling Partner API.
- Troubleshooting Selling Partner API authorization errors
Context and troubleshooting tips for common error messages and codes that developers may encounter during the application authorization process for Selling Partner API.
- Strategies to optimize rate limits for your application workloads
How to use the defined rate limits for each SP-API operation in an optimized manner and strategies for managing API throttling in your applications workloads.
Updated 21 days ago
Did this page help you?